Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GEORGE CLOONEY WILL NEVER HAVE KIDS

Superstar George Clooney is vowing never to have children, because he is too impatient to care for them.The Hollywood star admires his friends Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's relationship with their kids, but confesses he could not cope with the drain on his time. He tells the U.K.'s Mirror, "I couldn't do what Brad and Angie are doing. I wouldn't have the patience or dedication you need to take care of a family. I admire those qualities in other people but it's not for me."And the famous bachelor insists he is happy being single and has no plans to settle down anytime soon. He adds: "I'm doing exactly what I want to. I hang out with the same friends, I spend time in Italy, and then I go back to work. I try not to worry about anything else."
Photo By: Steve Buckley/BuzzFoto