Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

JENNIFER LOPEZ FOUND INSPIRATION

Jennifer Lopez


Pop singer Jennifer Lopez found her inspiration for her post-baby triathlon goal while flicking through the channels on television while she was pregnant.Jennifer was "laid out like a beached whale" when she stumbled across a televised triathlon, and decided that would be a great achievement for a mother of twins. She tells Self magazine, "I thought, 'What can I do to make my babies proud?' I think about what they'll think about the year they were born: who I was and what I did."It's important to me to set examples for them. I want to lead with my life. I want to say, 'You should do this because I've done it, and I know it makes you a better person and it makes you feel great and sleep better and be happier.'"Lopez says her triathlon goal has really helped her get back into shape after giving birth to babies Emme and Max in February, with the help of longtime trainer Gunnar Peterson. She adds, "Working out and getting back into shape isn't exciting to me but training for a triathlon is. There's a goal at the end of it, something to reach for."Lopez plans to compete in her first triathlon later this year.
Photo By: Henry Flores/BuzzFoto