Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

JENNIE GARTH HAD EVERY NIGHTMARE

Hollywood actress Jennie Garth faced every mother's worst nightmare when her daughter Lola became ill with a mysterious affliction, leaving doctors clueless as to her ailment. Garth had just finished her stint on "Dancing with the Stars" earlier this year when her little 5-year-old daughter was hospitalized. Very shortly afterwards, the star's dad died, and she says both experiences took a huge toll on her body. She tells People.com, "I had this six months of hell. I had a sick daughter and then my father passed away, so there was a six-month period in my life when I didn't think about my looks or my weight or my body or anything. "(Lola) got very sick and we didn't know what was wrong with her. ... I was basically locked in a closet with her for three months. "I didn't exercise or eat healthy. I had been a (size) 27 in my jeans after "Dancing with the Stars" and I was so excited. But it really went back quickly. I definitely gained inches and a size."Garth, " says her daughter is now recovering after doctors finally made a diagnosis: "It turned out to be a form of JRA (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis) and we treated her and it's in remission. It was tough, but she's better now."

Photo By: Derek Steele/BuzzFoto