Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

LIV TYLER OPENS UP ABOUT BREAKUP

Liv Tyler

Hollywood star Liv Tyler is opening up about her split from husband Royston Langdon and is confessing that she has felt lost and "neurotic" since they broke up. Liv split from the rock star in May after five years of marriage and admits she's struggling as a single celebrity mother. She tells the U.K.'s Harper's Bazaar magazine, "For the first time in my life, it's so much harder for me to get up and brush (off) my knees. I am feeling the pain and the loss of everything."I don't feel calm and collected. I feel neurotic, like Woody Allen. I'm a Cancer and sometimes I just feel like a crab without a shell." The actress insists she has no immediate plans to begin dating, adding, "I am trying to just let myself feel it (break-up). I think you have to mourn and you have to feel that pain. ... I kiss (my son) Milo on the lips all the time but I haven't had a kiss kiss for a very long time. "I'm trying to just take one day at a time and be the best mom I can, but it is a strange time, like walking down the road with nowhere to go. ... We'll see where it takes me."

Photo By: Steve Buckley/BuzzFoto