Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

NICOLE KIDMAN THANKS FERTILITY H20

Nicole Kidman


Movie star Nicole Kidman credits the "fertility water " she drank on the Australian film set for helping her realize her baby dreams. Seven babies were conceived on the set and the 41-year-old new mother insists there was something in the water. She tells Australia’s Women’s Weekly Magazine, "I never thought that I would get pregnant and give birth to a child but it happened on this movie. "Nothing happened in a small way on this film… We had heat and torrential rains and equine flu and then I got pregnant. "Seven babies were conceived out of this film and only one was a boy. There is something up there in the Kununurra water because we all went swimming in the waterfalls, so we can call it the fertility waters now." She adds, "I had a birth that I was blessed with, a labor that was very good and a baby that was very good to me in that regard." And she’s loving every minute of motherhood: "To be given this again is a beautiful thing. To have raised (adopted children) Bella and Connor since I was 25 and now to be able to do it again at 41… wow!"

Photo By: RD / Kabik / Retna Digital.