Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

PARIS HILTON DEFENDS HER HUGE CAREER

Reality show star Paris Hilton is very tired of having to defend her career and talent and is insisting she is a hard worker despite her image as a professional party girl. The socialite admits the most annoying misconception people have about her is that she doesn’t work for a living. She says, "I am literally running a huge corporation. I have my clothing lines, my champagne, my watches, shoes and purses and dog clothes - every sort of product you can imagine. "I am doing movies. I am doing my record right now, producing, starring in a TV show. So it is a 24 hour, seven day-a-week job. I work all the time, so I laugh when I hear people say that."

Read The Latest On Paris Hilton Here...


Photo By: RD/Leon/Retna