Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ELLEN'S MARIAH CAREY BABY QUESTIONS

Mariah Carey

Pop singer Mariah Carey was left squirming in her seat during her appearance on Ellen DeGeneres hit talk show, after the host quizzed her over pregnancy rumors. The superstar was a guest on the program on Tuesday to promote her new single, "I Stay in Love." But the cozy chat soon became uncomfortable for Carey, when funny woman DeGeneres popped open a bottle of champagne in a mock pregnancy celebration. And the very stunned superstar, who recently was insisting she would keep any baby news secret, fueled more rumors she was pregnant with husband Nick Cannon's child when she refused to drink the alcoholic drink. A shocked Carey said, "I can't believe you did this to me, Ellen. This is peer pressure!" But DeGeneres didn't let the issue go, asking the Grammy-winner again if she was with child, to which Carey replied, "I can't believe her. ... I didn't say that. No, no, no. My mother would be at home like, on the computer like, 'What are you talking about?' We will let you know when we're going to have a family."