Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

HOLLY MADISON ON HEFNER BREAKUP

Playboy icon Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend Holly Madison insists her aged ex should not have been upset over their breakup, because it was clear she was very unhappy.The former Playboy model dated the publishing mogul for seven years, but admits she called off the romance when it became clear they didn't have a future together. Madison, who was once reportedly pregnant with the Playboy boss' baby, says, "I'm just kind of sad about my break-up with Hef. I wish he would've seen it coming."Everybody was surprised when it happened because even though I was unhappy for a long time, the split happened suddenly. The signs were there. I was depressed for a while."I want to be with somebody I can have more of a future with eventually. Hef and I can't get married and have kids, so it was fun while it lasted but it wasn't right for my old age. I got too old for Hef. But Madison hasn't moved out of the Playboy Mansion yet. She tells "Extra," "I've been staying in the guest room. Hef was kind enough not to kick me out of the house (and) my condo should be finished soon."I still work for him (Hefner). We're still best friends. I still call and check in on him almost everyday.
Photo By: Sara De Boer / Retna