Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

KATE HUDSON VOWS TO STAY SINGLE

Kate Hudson

Hollywood star Kate Hudson loves life so much on her own , she has vowed to stay single "as long as she can." The actress married Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson when she was 20 but the couple, who have a son, Ryder, 4, separated in 2007. Kate is enjoying her single life and the new state of mind she has, and is hesitant to think about settling down again. She tells Britain's In Style magazine, "I'm actually enjoying being single right now because I really never have been. "I feel good in relationships. I enjoy them, so I feel my best when I'm in something solid. But it's also the first time I've ever taken a step back and gotten a new perspective." "So, I've made a conscious decision to try and stay single as long as possible."