Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

MEL GIBSON ADMITS NEW BABY DUE

Mel Gibson

Hollywood star Mel Gibson is confirming his girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva is pregnant after he was asked by Jay Leno on "The Tonight Show." Mel spoke candidly with the television host during his guest appearance, fielding questions about the dissolution of his marriage and joking about dating a younger woman in an episode that aired on Monday night. Gibson wanted to take the opportunity to clear up gossip reports about his relationship with estranged wife Robyn, who filed for divorce in April and blamed himself for their breakup. He told Leno, "My wife and I, our marriage ended three years ago and we've been separated ever since then. These things happen. It's unfortunate, it's sad, but you know she is an admirable woman -- we still got kids together. We're friends ... "Look, when it's all said and done, I did a pretty good hatchet job on my marriage myself. I'm to blame. If you're inclined to judge, put it here." Leno then asked about his new younger lover, joking, "What, is she 17, 18?" The star said the Russian singer is nearer to 40, before quipping, "Now I am going to have two women mad at me!" Gibson was then asked about the rumors Grigorieva is pregnant with the couple's first child, to which Gibson confirmed, "This is true. We're gonna have a child." Leno teased about his growing family, "So that will make 29?" and Gibson shot back, "Well, actually eight. I guess I'm Octo-Mel."