Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sonia Agarwal in Simbhu’s film

Sonia Agarwal, who stole every one’s heart with her performances in Kadhal Kondein and 7G Rainbow Colony, is making a comeback with Simbu's Vaanam (remake of Telugu hit Vedam). After she separated from her husband (director Selvaraghavan), the actress is busy planning her big screen re-entry.

Sonia_Agarwal

"I'm thrilled to be back in Kollywood and I'm looking forward to shoot for the film.  I've seen the Telugu original and frankly, I wasn't very impressed with the role I've currently signed for. However, director Krish convinced me that it would be a great comeback for me in Tamil. In fact, I'll have three or four scenes extra in the Tamil remake and one extra song," she said to a leading daily.