Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy birthday Shruthi!

Shruti Hassan celebrates her birthday today (Jan 28) . The ever cheery, down-to-earth pretty actress is on cloud nine and 2011 has started on a great note for her. 

shruti-hassan-performs-at-hard-rock-cafe14

 

She has been getting rave reviews for her performance in her debut Telugu film, Anaganaga O Dheerudu, which hit screens for Sankranthi and she is busy completing work on Murugadoss directed Suriya starrer 7am Arivu.

Shruti has more reasons to smile as her second Hindi flick Madhur Bhandarkar's Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji,  is getting released today and she says: "I am really excited about this film in which I play a cameo, but the character is strong. A perfect birthday gift for me".

Shruti is celebrating her birthday with her family after almost three years. Quiz her on her birthday plans, she is quick to reply: "I might be shooting today and it is definitely going to be a quiet day for me. No big party or any exotic holiday. I plan to have a private dinner with family and close friends".

Talking about 7am Arivu, Shruti says:  "It is going to be a completely different film and I have a new look in it, something that people haven't seen before".