Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Yuvan to enter wedlock this year!

Yuvan Shankar Raja has confirmed that he has decided to enter wedlock this year. “But I am not sure whether the girl would be of my choice or the one selected by my parents,” says the music composer.

yuvan_shankar_raja_sujaya1

Busy with works related to his first live concert in Chennai, which is scheduled next weekend, the younger son of maestro Illayaraja says, “My parents have given me freedom to take a decision on my life.”

Happy about joining hands with Selvaraghavan again, Yuvan says, “The script of ‘Irandam Ulagam’ was awesome and am thrilled to score music for it. The joy is doubly so since the director is my good friend Selva.”

On the live concert, he says, “I have planned to try some new things at the event. Thanks to the support from my colleagues and friends, I hope the concert would become a big success.”