Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Surya to produce his own film!

Most frontline heroes have amassed enough money to start producing their own films. But why risk their savings? So most stay intelligently away from that. Most actors happily give heir call sheet, act, and collect their fees.

Surya_tamil_telugu_hero_039

Now Surya says he plans to turn producer. Recently, at the film function of AR Murugadoss’s ‘Engeyum Eppodhum’ starring Jai and Anjali, Surya said, “I am happy to see Murugadoss turn into a producer. I’m happier he has made a director of his own assistant director. It is laudable of him to give opportunities to newcomers in the industry. Seeing this, I am motivated to become a producer. I would like to produce 2 films a year and give opportunities to newcomers. I hope to put my thoughts into action starting from next year.”

Surya is already putting his plan to work. He is spreading the word in the film industry to recommend talented assistant directors who have good stories for the celluloid. It could take off by Jan or Feb 2012.