Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Prabhu Deva opens about his marriage!

Prabhu Deva who is busy with the shoot of his upcoming Tamil Movie Vedi and also in news for his Hindi movie Rowdy Rathore film, is constantly in news for his Marriage with actress Nayantara.

The gossips have even gone to the extent that they married them and is reported to have secretly married in Mumbai.

NayantharaWithPrabhudeva_5[2]

Prabhu opens about his marriage with Nayantara and speaks saying, “I am always been a very private person and never like to discuss my personal life. But today I feel that there are too much written and spoken about me and my marriage. I have been reading reports about the date, time, venue of my marriage to Nayanthara in newspapers and Internet. All I have to say is that, we will get married and the date will be announced to the world when the right time comes.“
Prabhu Deva about Nayantara not signing any new films post her role as Sita in Sri Ramarajyam, he added “Nayanthara stopped signing films when she was at the pinnacle of her career for our love and we wanted to get married with the blessings of our parents. Even now, if some good role like the one in Sri Ramarajyam comes her way, she is open to doing it till the Wedding"