Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

KIM KARDASHIAN TALKS PLAYBOY

Sexy reality show star Kim Kardashian wants Playboy boss Hugh Hefner to ignore reports she'll never pose nude in his magazine again, because she'd love to strip for him again.The actress peeled off for a special 12-page pictorial in December 2007, but has since been quoted stating the photo shoot was a one off. However, Kim is desperate not to burn bridges between herself and Hugh Hefner, and wants him to keep her phone number for another picture spread in the future. In a message on her Web site, Kardashian writes, "There are a bunch of reports about me on the web claiming that I said I would never do Playboy again. They're quoting me as saying, 'It was a one-off. I don't think I'll do Playboy or anything like that again.' This is totally false. While I'm not planning to pose for the men's magazine in the immediate future, I definitely don't want to close the door to the opportunity. Never say never."