Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

PAULA ABDUL LOOKING FOR NEW LOVE

Paula Abdul

American Idol star Paula Abdul is looking for love so she can settle down and start a family of her own, before it's too late. Abdul has been single since splitting from J.T. Torregiani last summer, and she is admitting that she's ready to find a man once again. But the twice divorced Paula isn't interested in marrying once more, she's very happy to settle for a long-term love affair. Abdul tells OK! magazine, "I tried marriage and it didn't work too well for me, but I would very much like to find a soul mate. I look at couples like Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell and see what I would like to have: a beautiful lasting relationship that doesn't require a piece of paper." Kids are also in her plans: "I'd love to have children with that soul mate. Adoption is definitely an option."