Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ROBERT PATTINSON HAS PANIC ATTACK

Robert Pattinson

Sexy Robert Pattinson was so nervous at the Los Angeles California premiere of "Twilight," he suffered a panic attack after watching the first 10 minutes of the hit vampire thriller. The star has never seen a single one of his movies and couldn't watch much past the blockbuster's opening credits without feeling panic. He tells the new issue of GQ magazine, "I went out and sat in the car, having a full-blown panic attack." But the Hollywood actor won't have to sit through too many more premieres in the future, because he plans to be picky about the film roles he accepts. He adds: "(I'm) not massively concerned about doing lots of acting jobs. If it all just went, right now, I'd be like, 'All right. I don't really care. That's probably a stupid thing to say. But I don't, really. I think it'd be much worse to do a load of stuff that's really bad."