Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sana Khan will not leave glamour!

Sana Khan who is well known for her glamour can be seen very differently in the film Payanam which has Prakash Raj and Nagarjuna in the cast. Sana Khan has donned an important role in this film. Sana Khan has acted realistically without any make up. Payanam is a film about plane hijack. She says that her role has come out well and this film will earn her a good name.

sana_khan_87

Sana Khan while speaking said,” I am very happy because I have acted with Nagarjuna whom I adore very much. There is a gap between films because I am interested in acting in different kind of roles. Director Radha Mohan and Prakash Raj have given her tips and also have guided me. I will not leave glamour but I will give importance to it if it has good story. Payanam will be an important film in my career. I can never forget the experience acting the film Payanam. I am very proud because this film has brought out my acting skill.”