Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Vijay like to act in films like ‘Raja Chinna Roja’!

Actor Vijay has become No.1 again. In a recent poll conducted amongst Tamil film buffs across the globe, Vijay has made a record of 47% Vijay followed by Ajith Kumar 38%, Rajnikanth 9% and Suriya with 6%. The actor recently happened to meet journalists for a press meet, which indeed was almost like SOS meeting. When journalists questioned him on politics, he kindly requested them not to point out any questions over the arena.

Velayudham movie posters

The actor said, “I am really thankful for my fans for being so patient and welcoming me with the good results. Now my complete focus is towards Velayudham and I am exerting my earnest efforts to make it a successful movie. I would like to act in films like Superstar Rajnikanth’s ‘Raja Chinna Roja’ that is meant for children. These days, Agriculture has been reduced to core. I am looking to be a part of such movie that enhances the importance of Agriculture.”